Weekly Jobs Spotlight
Posted by ServeNext Staff on August 4, 2011
1. The Columbia University Early Head Start Program is looking for a Child Specialist fluent in English and Spanish to design and implement strategies to create an environment that fosters learning, develop lesson plans, and perform diligent monitoring of Early Head Start participants’ progress and well-being.
2. Best Buddies International Inc., a nonprofit organization “dedicated to establishing a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs),” seeks a Program Manager for its School Friendship Programs in Louisville, KY.
3. The Greater Boston Food Bank Inc. needs a Production Manager for their Volunteer Engagement to perform a variety of tasks including managing individuals and groups of volunteers, planning and executing volunteer outings, monitor food inventory, and manage other coordinators within the organization.
4. The Public Interest Network, which includes U.S. PIRG, Environment America, the Fund for the Public Interest, Green Corps and other organizations that engage in research, advocacy, grassroots organizing and litigation to win positive changes for our environment and our society, is looking for a web associate to develop strategies to help engage members of the organization and the public.
5. City Year of Boston, MA, an organization that “unites 17-24 year olds of all backgrounds for a year of full-time service, giving them the skills and opportunities to change the world,” needs an Evaluation Data Coordinator.