Posted by laurelgerard on July 27, 2009
1. Tomorrow, Tuesday July 28th, The Chronicle of Philanthropy will be hosting a discussion entitled “How Data Can
Improve Fund-Raising Results.” The discussion will begin at noon.
2. Beth’s Blog featured a guest piece entitled “Top 8 Social Media Tracking Tools.” This piece lists eight essential social media tools.
3. Idealist.org posted a short article entitled “Are You on Facebook Causes?” This article announced that Facebook Causes raised over 10 million for causes using the service.
4. The Charity Navigator Blog posted an announcement entitled “Ad Opportunity for Charities.” The Wealth Management Resource Guide is now offering a 35% discount for ads to all charities rated by the Charity Navigator.
5. The Philanthropy Journal published a piece concerning educational giving. This piece stated that educational giving is predicted to drop 3.9% in 2009.